We are pleased to announce a seminar by Dr. Seungwon Baek.
* Title: Leptophilic dark matter and LFV Higgs decay
* Speaker: Seungwon Baek(KIAS)
* Date: 3:00 pm, June 22 2016
* Place: CTPU Seminar Room, KAIST Munji Campus
* Abstract: I will talk about leptophilic dark matter (DM) models. First, I'll consider DM related phenomenologies such as relic density, direct, indirect detections. And then I'll show that they can also accommodate the LFV Higgs decay h-> mu tau which are hinted by CMS experiment. Finally I will mention collider test of the model.
We look forward to your participation in the seminar.