We are pleased to announce a seminar by Dr. Hyang Kyu Park.
* Title: Search for solar axions with CsI(Tl) crystal detectors
* Speaker: Hyang Kyu Park(IBS/CUP)
* Date: 3:00 pm, May 25 2016
* Place: CTPU Seminar Room, KAIST Munji Campus
* Abstract: The Korea Invisible Mass Search (KIMS) experiment has performed the direct searches for WIMPs using CsI(Tl) crystal detectors at the Yangyang Underground Laboratory. This detector is also sensitive to the low-energy electron recoils which would be induced by solar axions. Using data from an exposure of 34,596 kg x days, we will present the results of a search for solar axions from the KIMS experiment, and also discuss future prospect for the experiment.
We look forward to your participation in the seminar.