We are pleased to announce a seminar by Dr. Jong Soo Kim.
* Title: Minimal Natural Supersymmetry at the LHC8
* Speaker: Jong Soo Kim(IFT-UAM)
* Date: 3:00 PM, May 11 2016
* Place: CTPU Seminar Room, KAIST Munji Campus
* Abstract: In this work, we present limits on natural supersymmetry inspired scenarios based on searches in data taken during run 1 of the LHC. We consider a set of 22000 model points in a six dimensional parameter space. The resulting mass spectra feature higgsinos as the lightest supersymmetric particle, as well as relatively light third generation SU(2) doublet squarks and SU(2) singlet stops and gluinos while assuming a Standard Model like Higgs boson.
We look forward to your participation in the seminar.