We are pleased to announce a seminar by Dr. Benjamin Radburn-Smith.
* Title: Searching for Z' decaying to leptons with CMS at the LHC
* Speaker: Benjamin Radburn-Smith(SNU)
* Date: 3:00 pm, May 9 2016
* Place: CTPU Seminar Room, KAIST Munji Campus
* Abstract: This seminar will give an overview to the searches for a heavy resonance (Z’) decaying into muons and electrons using the 13 TeV data collected by the CMS experiment in 2015. We will begin with a brief recap of previous searches by the CMS and ATLAS experiments using 8 TeV data. The limits obtained on theoretical mass of a Z’ boson will be discussed.
We look forward to your participation in the seminar.